Lmao . One of the greatest gifs I've ever seen especially with an awesome Pulp Fiction reference. And the crying Jordan on the small monitors. A+++++++
AMEN BROTHER!! Preach on!As a product of all the **** we have taken with Cal, I hate them so much, more than Duke, more than UL or Kansas. It is a ****ing travesty they were allowed in the tournament at all these last few years, the fact they have a title should make Emmert ashamed to leave his house.
I'd trade the UL's banner for one of theirs all day, pieces of ****.
I'm from North Carolina, how do you it makes me feel?As a product of all the **** we have taken with Cal, I hate them so much, more than Duke, more than UL or Kansas. It is a ****ing travesty they were allowed in the tournament at all these last few years, the fact they have a title should make Emmert ashamed to leave his house.
I'd trade the UL's banner for one of theirs all day, pieces of ****.
What did you say?????I'm from North Carolina, how do you it makes me feel?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine