Fox quote

Shawn (uk7spd)

Heisman
Nov 1, 2006
218,855
79,695
113
 
Jan 30, 2004
106,026
14,045
78
As a product of all the **** we have taken with Cal, I hate them so much, more than Duke, more than UL or Kansas. It is a ******* travesty they were allowed in the tournament at all these last few years, the fact they have a title should make Emmert ashamed to leave his house.

I'd trade the UL banner for one of theirs all day, pieces of ****.
 
Last edited:

bigbluelou

All-American
Apr 13, 2011
9,274
5,560
0
As a product of all the **** we have taken with Cal, I hate them so much, more than Duke, more than UL or Kansas. It is a ****ing travesty they were allowed in the tournament at all these last few years, the fact they have a title should make Emmert ashamed to leave his house.

I'd trade the UL's banner for one of theirs all day, pieces of ****.
AMEN BROTHER!! Preach on!
 

MarvinHagler89

All-American
May 19, 2017
4,751
6,671
82
As a product of all the **** we have taken with Cal, I hate them so much, more than Duke, more than UL or Kansas. It is a ****ing travesty they were allowed in the tournament at all these last few years, the fact they have a title should make Emmert ashamed to leave his house.

I'd trade the UL's banner for one of theirs all day, pieces of ****.
I'm from North Carolina, how do you it makes me feel?
 

matthend

Redshirt
Feb 24, 2006
42
23
0
That GIF made everyone within earshot wonder wtf I could not stop laughing hysterically at! A+++!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine