Fox quote

Shawn (uk7spd)

Heisman
Nov 1, 2006
218,858
79,725
113
 
Jan 30, 2004
106,026
14,047
78
As a product of all the **** we have taken with Cal, I hate them so much, more than Duke, more than UL or Kansas. It is a ******* travesty they were allowed in the tournament at all these last few years, the fact they have a title should make Emmert ashamed to leave his house.

I'd trade the UL banner for one of theirs all day, pieces of ****.
 
Last edited:

bigbluelou

All-American
Apr 13, 2011
9,274
5,560
0
As a product of all the **** we have taken with Cal, I hate them so much, more than Duke, more than UL or Kansas. It is a ****ing travesty they were allowed in the tournament at all these last few years, the fact they have a title should make Emmert ashamed to leave his house.

I'd trade the UL's banner for one of theirs all day, pieces of ****.
AMEN BROTHER!! Preach on!
 

MarvinHagler89

All-American
May 19, 2017
4,751
6,671
82
As a product of all the **** we have taken with Cal, I hate them so much, more than Duke, more than UL or Kansas. It is a ****ing travesty they were allowed in the tournament at all these last few years, the fact they have a title should make Emmert ashamed to leave his house.

I'd trade the UL's banner for one of theirs all day, pieces of ****.
I'm from North Carolina, how do you it makes me feel?
 

matthend

Redshirt
Feb 24, 2006
42
23
0
That GIF made everyone within earshot wonder wtf I could not stop laughing hysterically at! A+++!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
  5. 05 KSR Football The public is hammering LSU