Freezus to Auburn

BA Dog

Nov 4, 2021
Exactly… it’s not like Freeze is that great of a coach. He won at OM because he cheated his *** off in recruiting and assembled good talent. Not necessary now. He’s just another coach in my opinion.
I think he does well at Auburn. If I’m being truthful, I have said out loud that I would take him at MSU. Flame away.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
This shows that either Cohenz is a high paid puppet or he is full of shat. He fired one coach for sexy texting and ran off another for allowing player and staff a little too much one on one practice, but he is ok with Freeze and the hookering. Seems odd to me. I guess winning is not that important to me, cuz I would never want that televangelist coach near my program. I would rather stick with the Air Sputter Offense.

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
He's winning big at Liberty and seems to be developing players there too. He cheated at OM to get players, but won't have to now. He's a damn good football coach, but with so much baggage, Auburn could have done better.

Did Luke Fickell, Dave Aranda, James Franklin, Chip Kelly or hell even MIKE LEACH get a call?

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Maybe there’s no concern that Freeze will be diddling one of his players? All I got…

was21

May 29, 2007

What's interesting to me is whether or not Auburn actually made an offer to Kiffin. They obviously were in negotiations but that doesn't necessarily mean that an offer was made. If not, then Sexton and Kiffin bamboozled OM and are still laughing. I think Freezus was their guy all along.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I can't wait to watch Cohen introduce Freeze.
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
He's winning big at Liberty and seems to be developing players there too. He cheated at OM to get players, but won't have to now. He's a damn good football coach, but with so much baggage, Auburn could have done better.

Did Luke Fickell, Dave Aranda, James Franklin, Chip Kelly or hell even MIKE LEACH get a call?
He's got one season out of 4 with a record better than 8-4 at Liberty.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I think he does well at Auburn. If I’m being truthful, I have said out loud that I would take him at MSU. Flame away.
He will absolutely win games at auburn and won’t be a disaster. But he won’t consistently beat Saban or Kirby.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
They shouldn't be. Unless there is proof of wrong doing at Liberty, why be pissed? Show of hands, how many here have made REALLY bad decisions, learned from them and think the bad decisions should follow them around forever?
There are bad decisions and there are BAD decisions.

Reactions: Dawgg and patdog

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Auburn should be ashamed and if the SEC allows this hire the SEC front office should be ashamed too. Anyone can make a mistake and learn from it. However, in this case he hasn’t learned a thing time and time again. Just off the top of my head without really trying, making girls change clothes in front of him at The high school. Doing the girl basketball player/ babysitter from the high school. The girl at the High Cotton in Oxford, the hookers in Oxford whether they were for him or underage recruits, and now whatever shenanigans he has been up to at Liberty. Seems like there were other instances but I forget the details. One can only imagine why his wife has put up with this time and time again. I guess that he is just such a smooth con artist that she is completely clueless. My wife would have gotten out her .357 and taken care of me long ago if I had ever pulled any of his crap.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
They shouldn't be. Unless there is proof of wrong doing at Liberty, why be pissed? Show of hands, how many here have made REALLY bad decisions, learned from them and think the bad decisions should follow them around forever?

There are plenty of places hiring right now. Is Freeze too good to work at a Home Depot?

BA Dog

Nov 4, 2021
He will absolutely win games at auburn and won’t be a disaster. But he won’t consistently beat Saban or Kirby.
The list of folks who could consistently beat those two has to be pretty small. Dabo and Urban may be the only ones I can think of who have actually won multiple games against Saban other than Freeze.

MattBlack55

Nov 27, 2022
Didn’t Sankey block Bama from hiring him as a OC a few years ago? Could Sankey block Auburn from hiring him as HC?

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
He's got one season out of 4 with a record better than 8-4 at Liberty.
8-5, 10-1, 8-5, 8-4 at Liberty and 3-0 in bowl games with multiple wins over P5 teams is winning big at Liberty IMO.

He's had one losing season in his career. He's a good coach.

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009
He hasn't learned from them except to be sneakier about it maybe. He keeps putting himself into bad off the field situations. I think he gets fired for cause within 3 years.
I think the market itself will do Freezus in. Once he finds out that Auburn players have way more than enough NIL $ to afford their own hookers he'll see that there's no need for a middle-man.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Exactly… it’s not like Freeze is that great of a coach. He won at OM because he cheated his *** off in recruiting and assembled good talent. Not necessary now. He’s just another coach in my opinion.
So you've seen the glitter before too. Don't get me wrong, he knows talent and lets his offense run wide-open... but he also has a history of deviant behavior for himself and others. If you think the other coaches will just let him steal the players and do want he wants again in the SEC you are wrong. He won't be able to fly straight and the other coaches will be glad to make sure someone finds knows everything he does. Money was just part of his schtick and Bama will watch everything he does at Auburn

The Auburn faithful know this.