******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

ArtLaibsGhost_rivals

All-American
Dec 6, 2020
4,710
8,736
0
Unacceptable if we want to have a run in the tournament in march / April to lose your cool head and react…. I understand that you want to protect your boy Williams but I believe he can defend himself ….


I was expecting more from more from a mature team.
Gimme a break dude, have you ever played competitive sports. It's not like brawl broke out
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia