******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

ArtLaibsGhost_rivals

All-American
Dec 6, 2020
4,710
8,736
0
Unacceptable if we want to have a run in the tournament in march / April to lose your cool head and react…. I understand that you want to protect your boy Williams but I believe he can defend himself ….


I was expecting more from more from a mature team.
Gimme a break dude, have you ever played competitive sports. It's not like brawl broke out
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
  3. 03 KSR Football Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015