******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

ArtLaibsGhost_rivals

All-American
Dec 6, 2020
4,710
8,736
0
Unacceptable if we want to have a run in the tournament in march / April to lose your cool head and react…. I understand that you want to protect your boy Williams but I believe he can defend himself ….


I was expecting more from more from a mature team.
Gimme a break dude, have you ever played competitive sports. It's not like brawl broke out
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  4. 04 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  5. 05 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington