Game Thread

1vagamecock

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2022
1,892
1,416
113
Well the O looked better than I gave them credit for.
Happy for the Offense they need something good to help them get some confidence.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WingchunCock

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,937
17,844
113
Well the O looked better than I gave them credit for.
Happy for the Offense they need something good to help them get some confidence.
They did some good things in the second half. The problem that continues to plague Satterfield's offense is how painfully slow it starts. We're 19 games into his tenure and it's a solidified pattern now.
 

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,640
8,056
113
I'm glad for the win. I honestly didn't think we had a chance coming into this game.
 

FireantD

Redshirt
Feb 1, 2022
19
16
3
Well, we won. Probably ruined 18istheman's night of trashing the team. Seriously though we got one we probably shouldn't have. Had 2 of those last year. Long way to go.
 
  • Love
Reactions: 18IsTheMan
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Advanced stats of the week ahead of South Carolina-Florida: Bad pass defenses