Game Thread

1vagamecock

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2022
1,892
1,417
113
Well the O looked better than I gave them credit for.
Happy for the Offense they need something good to help them get some confidence.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WingchunCock

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,937
17,845
113
Well the O looked better than I gave them credit for.
Happy for the Offense they need something good to help them get some confidence.
They did some good things in the second half. The problem that continues to plague Satterfield's offense is how painfully slow it starts. We're 19 games into his tenure and it's a solidified pattern now.
 

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,644
8,059
113
I'm glad for the win. I honestly didn't think we had a chance coming into this game.
 

FireantD

Redshirt
Feb 1, 2022
19
16
3
Well, we won. Probably ruined 18istheman's night of trashing the team. Seriously though we got one we probably shouldn't have. Had 2 of those last year. Long way to go.
 
  • Love
Reactions: 18IsTheMan
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina-Florida: Instant thoughts, what this win means, key moments
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Fears Chomped: South Carolina holds halftime lead to upset No. 16 Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Everything LaNorris Sellers said after the Florida game
  4. 04 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina 38, #16 Florida 19 | Rapid Reaction
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football The 3-2-1: Key plays, game balls, and a burning question from the Florida game