Game Thread

1vagamecock

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2022
1,892
1,417
113
Well the O looked better than I gave them credit for.
Happy for the Offense they need something good to help them get some confidence.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WingchunCock

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,937
17,845
113
Well the O looked better than I gave them credit for.
Happy for the Offense they need something good to help them get some confidence.
They did some good things in the second half. The problem that continues to plague Satterfield's offense is how painfully slow it starts. We're 19 games into his tenure and it's a solidified pattern now.
 

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,641
8,058
113
I'm glad for the win. I honestly didn't think we had a chance coming into this game.
 

FireantD

Redshirt
Feb 1, 2022
19
16
3
Well, we won. Probably ruined 18istheman's night of trashing the team. Seriously though we got one we probably shouldn't have. Had 2 of those last year. Long way to go.
 
  • Love
Reactions: 18IsTheMan
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina at Florida | Saturday Six Pack
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Baseball Baseball Insider: What we're hearing after South Carolina's first scrimmage win over High Point
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Final SEC injury report is in ahead of South Carolina's matchup at Florida
  5. 05 TheBigSpur Carolina Gameday | Saturday morning speed read | South Carolina at 16 Florida