No Fox, nothing from Monk, very little from Briscoe, lots of turnovers---->Tied at the half.
I'll take it.
I'll take it.
I'm fine as long as Briscoe stays on the bench. He's a chemistry killer, and guys like Mulder and Hawkins are physically superior. Mulder and Hawkins are the only guys who slashed and got some good looks in the paint.
I'm fine to just let Monk shoot every time. Better than anything else today.
Look for Florida to hit 8 to 10 threes this half. Most with a guy half-assedly running at him.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina