No Fox, nothing from Monk, very little from Briscoe, lots of turnovers---->Tied at the half.
I'll take it.
I'll take it.
I'm fine as long as Briscoe stays on the bench. He's a chemistry killer, and guys like Mulder and Hawkins are physically superior. Mulder and Hawkins are the only guys who slashed and got some good looks in the paint.
I'm fine to just let Monk shoot every time. Better than anything else today.
Look for Florida to hit 8 to 10 threes this half. Most with a guy half-assedly running at him.
KSR
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'