No Fox, nothing from Monk, very little from Briscoe, lots of turnovers---->Tied at the half.
I'll take it.
I'll take it.
I'm fine as long as Briscoe stays on the bench. He's a chemistry killer, and guys like Mulder and Hawkins are physically superior. Mulder and Hawkins are the only guys who slashed and got some good looks in the paint.
I'm fine to just let Monk shoot every time. Better than anything else today.
Look for Florida to hit 8 to 10 threes this half. Most with a guy half-assedly running at him.
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher