No Fox, nothing from Monk, very little from Briscoe, lots of turnovers---->Tied at the half.
I'll take it.
I'll take it.
I'm fine as long as Briscoe stays on the bench. He's a chemistry killer, and guys like Mulder and Hawkins are physically superior. Mulder and Hawkins are the only guys who slashed and got some good looks in the paint.
I'm fine to just let Monk shoot every time. Better than anything else today.
Look for Florida to hit 8 to 10 threes this half. Most with a guy half-assedly running at him.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB