GYERO

legalbeagle123

Heisman
Jun 16, 2001
28,908
24,014
113
scared swamp people GIF
 

k_s_t_a

All-Conference
Mar 12, 2005
2,349
1,244
66
I got curious as to when the last time Florida missed a 2 point shot without a foul called, so I looked it up.

Edit: I was wrong initially, it was at the 10:20 mark of the second half. Before that it was at 5:49 in the first half.

Overall Florida was 21-26 from two, including 11-12 in the second half.

They called 11 shooting fouls on us in the second half.
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep