GYERO

legalbeagle123

Heisman
Jun 16, 2001
28,909
24,015
113
scared swamp people GIF
 

k_s_t_a

All-Conference
Mar 12, 2005
2,349
1,244
66
I got curious as to when the last time Florida missed a 2 point shot without a foul called, so I looked it up.

Edit: I was wrong initially, it was at the 10:20 mark of the second half. Before that it was at 5:49 in the first half.

Overall Florida was 21-26 from two, including 11-12 in the second half.

They called 11 shooting fouls on us in the second half.
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34
  3. 03 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers