GYERO

legalbeagle123

Heisman
Jun 16, 2001
28,908
24,014
113
scared swamp people GIF
 

k_s_t_a

All-Conference
Mar 12, 2005
2,349
1,244
66
I got curious as to when the last time Florida missed a 2 point shot without a foul called, so I looked it up.

Edit: I was wrong initially, it was at the 10:20 mark of the second half. Before that it was at 5:49 in the first half.

Overall Florida was 21-26 from two, including 11-12 in the second half.

They called 11 shooting fouls on us in the second half.
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach