Houston kid ejected for biting?

Ugoff

Heisman
May 7, 2009
16,403
21,489
0
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,700
62,601
113
It's ok he was distressed about Kobe give him a pass

Still one of the most pathetic defenses I've seen.

I yelled at my student section because I'm distraught over Kobe. So much so, that in my tribute to him, I couldn't even mention his accomplishments, and instead talked about my Olympic titles.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
  2. 02 KSR Football Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
  5. 05 KSR Football 'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina