Houston kid ejected for biting?

Ugoff

Heisman
May 7, 2009
16,403
21,489
0
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,700
62,597
113
It's ok he was distressed about Kobe give him a pass

Still one of the most pathetic defenses I've seen.

I yelled at my student section because I'm distraught over Kobe. So much so, that in my tribute to him, I couldn't even mention his accomplishments, and instead talked about my Olympic titles.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
  4. 04 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina