Houston kid ejected for biting?

Ugoff

Heisman
May 7, 2009
16,403
21,489
0
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,700
62,601
113
It's ok he was distressed about Kobe give him a pass

Still one of the most pathetic defenses I've seen.

I yelled at my student section because I'm distraught over Kobe. So much so, that in my tribute to him, I couldn't even mention his accomplishments, and instead talked about my Olympic titles.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia