Houston kid ejected for biting?

Ugoff

Heisman
May 7, 2009
16,403
21,489
0
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,700
62,606
113
It's ok he was distressed about Kobe give him a pass

Still one of the most pathetic defenses I've seen.

I yelled at my student section because I'm distraught over Kobe. So much so, that in my tribute to him, I couldn't even mention his accomplishments, and instead talked about my Olympic titles.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  4. 04 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'