Hyatt assists

knight82

All-American
Nov 4, 2002
8,597
9,314
113
Just for the hell of it, I decided to look up how many assists Hyatt has this season. He has a total of seven. I swear, I've seen every minute of every game either in person or on TV, and I cant remember ever seeing him pass the ball to someone in position to score
 

KNICKI

Senior
Aug 14, 2006
575
443
32
Hyatt played decent. But man did he choke up on the follow up. Almost didnt hit the rim.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  2. 02 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game