Hyatt assists

knight82

All-American
Nov 4, 2002
8,599
9,315
113
Just for the hell of it, I decided to look up how many assists Hyatt has this season. He has a total of seven. I swear, I've seen every minute of every game either in person or on TV, and I cant remember ever seeing him pass the ball to someone in position to score
 

KNICKI

Senior
Aug 14, 2006
575
443
32
Hyatt played decent. But man did he choke up on the follow up. Almost didnt hit the rim.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  4. 04 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod