Hyatt assists

knight82

All-American
Nov 4, 2002
8,597
9,315
113
Just for the hell of it, I decided to look up how many assists Hyatt has this season. He has a total of seven. I swear, I've seen every minute of every game either in person or on TV, and I cant remember ever seeing him pass the ball to someone in position to score
 

KNICKI

Senior
Aug 14, 2006
575
443
32
Hyatt played decent. But man did he choke up on the follow up. Almost didnt hit the rim.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana