Hyatt assists

knight82

All-American
Nov 4, 2002
8,597
9,315
113
Just for the hell of it, I decided to look up how many assists Hyatt has this season. He has a total of seven. I swear, I've seen every minute of every game either in person or on TV, and I cant remember ever seeing him pass the ball to someone in position to score
 

KNICKI

Senior
Aug 14, 2006
575
443
32
Hyatt played decent. But man did he choke up on the follow up. Almost didnt hit the rim.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week