Hyatt assists

knight82

All-American
Nov 4, 2002
8,597
9,315
113
Just for the hell of it, I decided to look up how many assists Hyatt has this season. He has a total of seven. I swear, I've seen every minute of every game either in person or on TV, and I cant remember ever seeing him pass the ball to someone in position to score
 

KNICKI

Senior
Aug 14, 2006
575
443
32
Hyatt played decent. But man did he choke up on the follow up. Almost didnt hit the rim.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game