Johnny Long has issues

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Nobody is in good spirits at the moment, but there are no issues with Long.
Do you know any reporters that name confidential sources? Don't be a dubmas. I know what I know and I'll bring up what I please. Thank you very much.
This isnt being a DA. You claim to have inside sources of the team, yet youre not willing to tell us anything that tells us anything.

The team is OK with long and are upset they lost?

Dynamite info. Thanks.

You said his attitude isnt hte problem? What is the problem? Or can you tell us that without asking your source for permission first?

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
This isnt being a DA. You claim to have inside sources of the team, yet youre not willing to tell us anything that tells us anything.

The team is OK with long and are upset they lost?

Dynamite info. Thanks.

You said his attitude isnt hte problem? What is the problem? Or can you tell us that without asking your source for permission first?
Wrong.
Correct.
Correct.
You're welcome.
Correct yet again. (That's 3 in a row. You're on a roll Hunt!)
That's a stupid question. If you do a poll on it, I'll bet the consensus will be correct. I'm not asking them permission. Our discussions are confidential.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Wrong.
Correct.
Correct.
You're welcome.
Correct yet again. (That's 3 in a row. You're on a roll Hunt!)
That's a stupid question. If you do a poll on it, I'll bet the consensus will be correct. I'm not asking them permission. Our discussions are confidential.
Sounds like someone that knows nothing but wants to think he does… the guy that claims he can bench 225 but won’t ever get under the bar.

Yeah… let’s do a poll to see if we can guess what you “claim” you know from your private source….. yawn

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
Sounds like someone that knows nothing but wants to think he does… the guy that claims he can bench 225 but won’t ever get under the bar.

Yeah… let’s do a poll to see if we can guess what you “claim” you know from your private source…..
I was just sharing what I know with the board. It's fine for you to believe what you want. Your opinion really means nothing to me.

• Haha
Reactions: HuntDawg

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Coaches getting tossed is fine. Coaches getting tossed arent usually becuase of bush league acts.

Our players acting and playing and conductive themselves in a bush league manner is a red flag. Both actions were bush league. SEC baseball players typically dont get booed in opposing parks. Tells you how bush league and how out of line it was.
Please get a thesaurus and look up "bush league". Pick another word. Jesus.