i know they check here often. How about ya ditch that Four Roses crap that comes up on my phone when I go to your site?
Weird. What browser are you on? I usually only get on KSR on my phone, but I have an ad blocker installed on my Firefox on my PC. It makes surfing a whole lot nicer.I've never once searched for alcohol and the same add 3 fan mentioned is always there. It's the one that takes over the entire screen if you don't catch it and x-out.
Suuuuuuure you haven't.I've never once searched for alcohol and the same add 3 fan mentioned is always there. It's the one that takes over the entire screen if you don't catch it and x-out.
That must be why I'm seeing ads for midget clothing and lubricantsKSR uses adaptive ads that show things related to what you've been looking at on your computer.
For example, when I go to the site I get ads for kayaks.
If Matt was a UL guy would hooker ads show up?
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days