KSR

TIE543

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2015
3,391
4,274
73
KSR uses adaptive ads that show things related to what you've been looking at on your computer.

For example, when I go to the site I get ads for kayaks.
 

Louis_Skunt

All-American
Oct 4, 2013
6,306
6,951
66
And while we're at it, why don't you be nicer to THE TRUTH when he calls in. He's a great guy and 10 times more entertaining than the rest of the hillbilly regulars.
 

Dirk2Bowie

Senior
Mar 2, 2008
995
824
58
I've never once searched for alcohol and the same add 3 fan mentioned is always there. It's the one that takes over the entire screen if you don't catch it and x-out.
 

TIE543

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2015
3,391
4,274
73
I've never once searched for alcohol and the same add 3 fan mentioned is always there. It's the one that takes over the entire screen if you don't catch it and x-out.
Weird. What browser are you on? I usually only get on KSR on my phone, but I have an ad blocker installed on my Firefox on my PC. It makes surfing a whole lot nicer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dirk2Bowie
May 31, 2003
16,237
723
0
Your recent searches show up on side. This 4 Rose crap cover bottom half of screen. You can't hide it until a video plays. And if you miss the little x you get sent to whatever is behind it
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller