i know they check here often. How about ya ditch that Four Roses crap that comes up on my phone when I go to your site?
Weird. What browser are you on? I usually only get on KSR on my phone, but I have an ad blocker installed on my Firefox on my PC. It makes surfing a whole lot nicer.I've never once searched for alcohol and the same add 3 fan mentioned is always there. It's the one that takes over the entire screen if you don't catch it and x-out.
Suuuuuuure you haven't.I've never once searched for alcohol and the same add 3 fan mentioned is always there. It's the one that takes over the entire screen if you don't catch it and x-out.
That must be why I'm seeing ads for midget clothing and lubricantsKSR uses adaptive ads that show things related to what you've been looking at on your computer.
For example, when I go to the site I get ads for kayaks.
If Matt was a UL guy would hooker ads show up?
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher