i know they check here often. How about ya ditch that Four Roses crap that comes up on my phone when I go to your site?
Weird. What browser are you on? I usually only get on KSR on my phone, but I have an ad blocker installed on my Firefox on my PC. It makes surfing a whole lot nicer.I've never once searched for alcohol and the same add 3 fan mentioned is always there. It's the one that takes over the entire screen if you don't catch it and x-out.
Suuuuuuure you haven't.I've never once searched for alcohol and the same add 3 fan mentioned is always there. It's the one that takes over the entire screen if you don't catch it and x-out.
That must be why I'm seeing ads for midget clothing and lubricantsKSR uses adaptive ads that show things related to what you've been looking at on your computer.
For example, when I go to the site I get ads for kayaks.
If Matt was a UL guy would hooker ads show up?
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller