Listening to Bo Bounds this morning - they called Arby's trash...

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
It made me upset. What is your view on Arby's?

Arby’s sauce is fantastic. It’s the reason I go there. I like a monster roast beef(now called the 1/2 pound I believe.)
I also dip the seasoned fries in it.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
I’ll put it this way. Spicy Indian food makes me poop 15 mins after eating. Arby’s does the same. However, Indian food is the most delicious food on the planet so it is worth it. Arby’s is a legit step below cold Petty’s.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I can't eat Indian food. The smell of curry makes me sick. I want to like it.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006

I’ll put it like this… coming from a guy that likes to cook and put something on the smoker nearly every weekend, there isn’t a thing on their menu that I’ll give 5*

That said, if we’re on a road trip and it’s either Arby’s, McDs, Taco Bell, Sonic, or Wendy’s, I’m going with Arby’s 9 times out of 10. Their brisket smokehouse sandwich is pretty dang good fast food.

Now if we want to talk chicken, Popeye’s does some special stuff

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I don't think they have them anymore, but for a while they had a market fresh BLT and Pecan Chicken salad that was okay. Curly fries and horsey sauce are solid. But that damn roast beef tastes like oversalted spam slices.

Arby's is right next to Captain D's in my fast food pecking order.

Reactions: DerHntr

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I don't think they have them anymore, but for a while they had a market fresh BLT and Pecan Chicken salad that was okay. Curly fries and horsey sauce are solid. But that damn roast beef tastes like oversalted spam slices.

Arby's is right next to Captain D's in my fast food pecking order.
I used to love those market fresh sandwiches too. I could be wrong, but I think they may have gotten into a little bit of hot water for marketing them as a healthy menu option when they were actually anything but healthy, but that may not be the case

Augustus McCrae

Aug 25, 2012
I like Arby's ok. It's not as good as it used to be, but it seems like we say that about a lot of things these days.

I don't think they have it anymore but Arby's used to have a loaded hash brown patty that was crazy good.

Slight hijack, I recently discovered the hot chili sauce at Wendy's. That's good stuff. I mixed a packet of it in with my ketchup and dipped my fries in it.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I may have had 1 or 2 of their roast beefs (if it really is roast beef) in my time and I won't be having any more. On the other hand if forced, I don't mind their turkey reubens or corned beef reubens. Not as good as a deli one but not bad for fast food

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
First mistake was listening to Bo Bounds but be that as it may, Arby's is manna from heaven and to think otherwise should relegate you to purgatory for eternity. The curly fries are the best fries around. The market sandwiches are/were good. Beef and cheddar with Horsey sauce, will make you slap your momma, not that I condone hitting a woman.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Slight hijack, but in my opinion, Taco Bell is the best fast food. But after getting the wrong order or getting tacos with a tablespoon of "beef" in them for the 200th time, I will never go to one again. Never. Not even if there's a fire!

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
Arby's is good, especially in comparison to other fast food institutions.
The Out of Bounds show is complete trash. I dont know how people listen to that garbage.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter
Sep 21, 2017
Beef and Cheddar with Horsey sauce, curly fries dipped in Arby's sauce...if you don't like that there's something wrong with you
This was my go to order before I had an Arby's next door to my office at a past job. For a while their slogan was "Good Mood Food" and in the office we called it "Bad Mood Food". Whenever we would have to work through lunch, I would send the receptionist next door to get me lunch. From now on I associate Arby's with being over worked and under paid at that job.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Large roast beef with Arby’s sauce and curly fries - far from trash. Would rather hit Arby’s on a road trip than most other fast food options except Whataburger, which I’m pretty sure they don’t like either because they’re Commies…

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Blldawg87

May 24, 2013
It may be the last fast food place that ever would come to mind for me...I guess that equals trash.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
That said, if we’re on a road trip and it’s either Arby’s, McDs, Taco Bell, Sonic, or Wendy’s, I’m going with Arby’s 9 times out of 10. Their brisket smokehouse sandwich is pretty dang good fast food

Agree. Arby’s is the best of the crappy fast food, but its still mostly crappy.

Tier 1:
Chick Fil A

Tier 2:
Cookout
Zaxby’s
Steak n Shake

Tier 3:
Arby’s
Popeye’s

Tier 4:
Everything else

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Arby’s sauce is fantastic. It’s the reason I go there. I like a monster roast beef(now called the 1/2 pound I believe.)
I also dip the seasoned fries in it.
I wish they would sell Arbys sauce like they do Chik fil A and other sauces in stores. I had the Diablo Chicken sandwich. That thing brings heat.

Reactions: AlCoDog