Maptap

jaxhawk

All-Conference
May 5, 2008
850
2,803
93
I gave it a bit of effort, but gave up in finding the exact city via satellite in Peru. Same with Germany.

It took me a minute to find Berlin. I knew where it is, but couldn't really find the population center on the map. Luckily it was where I thought it was when I tapped. For Peru, I just went up the west coast until I saw a heavily populated area
 

Ferentzin04

All-Conference
Jun 9, 2025
300
1,141
93
www.maptap.gg June 3
95🏆 99🎯 99🎯 99🎯 96🏅
Final score: 977


 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss