Maptap

jaxhawk

All-Conference
May 5, 2008
851
2,807
93
I gave it a bit of effort, but gave up in finding the exact city via satellite in Peru. Same with Germany.

It took me a minute to find Berlin. I knew where it is, but couldn't really find the population center on the map. Luckily it was where I thought it was when I tapped. For Peru, I just went up the west coast until I saw a heavily populated area
 

Ferentzin04

All-Conference
Jun 9, 2025
302
1,142
93
www.maptap.gg June 3
95🏆 99🎯 99🎯 99🎯 96🏅
Final score: 977


 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line