Maptap

jaxhawk

All-Conference
May 5, 2008
854
2,820
93
I gave it a bit of effort, but gave up in finding the exact city via satellite in Peru. Same with Germany.

It took me a minute to find Berlin. I knew where it is, but couldn't really find the population center on the map. Luckily it was where I thought it was when I tapped. For Peru, I just went up the west coast until I saw a heavily populated area
 

Ferentzin04

All-Conference
Jun 9, 2025
304
1,148
93
www.maptap.gg June 3
95🏆 99🎯 99🎯 99🎯 96🏅
Final score: 977


 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
  3. 03 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle