Maptap

SDTiger9

Heisman
Jan 26, 2005
37,541
85,687
98
www.maptap.gg August 2
95🏅 99🎯 100🎯 89🎉 78😂
Final score: 895

 

SDTiger9

Heisman
Jan 26, 2005
37,541
85,687
98
Straight to the point. At least my 1st map location on the Challenge round was the Battle of Saratoga.
You getting 66 surprises me as that’s a far distance. I COULD see you thinking “Yorktown” as an example.
 

HoggI74

All-American
Nov 27, 2015
3,091
5,321
113
Straight to the point. At least my 1st map location on the Challenge round was the Battle of Saratoga.
You getting 66 surprises me as that’s a far distance. I COULD see you thinking “Yorktown” as an example.
My 1st challenge question was Belem, Para, Brazil... 66

I would have known both Yorktown or Saratoga...
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SDTiger9

SDTiger9

Heisman
Jan 26, 2005
37,541
85,687
98
1 Belem, Para, Brazil
2 Leeds, England
3 Merced, Ca
4 Cho Oyu, Nepal/China
5 Armidale, New South Wales
Weird. Those were not my cities. I don’t have access to them, just guest mode. Doing this from memory:
Battle of Saratoga
Leeds(I think)
Nepal/China border
Kenya
Chad
 

jimneffer

All-American
Jan 27, 2026
2,456
7,305
113
anyone play anthropeum yet?

 
  • Like
Reactions: HoggI74
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson loses linebacker commitment
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Four-star Reece Wilmes weighs in on Clemson visit
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker