Brother….. where did select for Challenge Round 1? Fat finger?www.maptap.gg August 3
9099
92
80
85
Final score: 868
MapTap Challenge Round - Aug 3
www.maptap.gg/challenge
6697
95
99
61
Score: 833 in 25.0s (0.3s to spare!)
Brother….. where did select for Challenge Round 1? Fat finger?
Possible Yorktown transitive property?
(It’s ok to lie.)![]()
Straight to the point. At least my 1st map location on the Challenge round was the Battle of Saratoga.
My 1st challenge question was Belem, Para, Brazil... 66Straight to the point. At least my 1st map location on the Challenge round was the Battle of Saratoga.
You getting 66 surprises me as that’s a far distance. I COULD see you thinking “Yorktown” as an example.
That’s annoying they switch it around. I thought it was all the same. Sorry about that.My 1st challenge question was Belem, Para, Brazil... 66
I would have know both Yorktown or Saratoga...
1 Belem, Para, BrazilThat’s annoying they switch it around. I thought it was all the same. Sorry about that.
Weird. Those were not my cities. I don’t have access to them, just guest mode. Doing this from memory:1 Belem, Para, Brazil
2 Leeds, England
3 Merced, Ca
4 Cho Oyu, Nepal/China
5 Armidale, New South Wales
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
Tiger Illustrated Football
TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line