Maptap

SDTiger9

Heisman
Jan 26, 2005
37,524
85,660
98
www.maptap.gg August 2
95🏅 99🎯 100🎯 89🎉 78😂
Final score: 895

 

SDTiger9

Heisman
Jan 26, 2005
37,524
85,660
98
Straight to the point. At least my 1st map location on the Challenge round was the Battle of Saratoga.
You getting 66 surprises me as that’s a far distance. I COULD see you thinking “Yorktown” as an example.
 

HoggI74

All-American
Nov 27, 2015
3,074
5,285
113
Straight to the point. At least my 1st map location on the Challenge round was the Battle of Saratoga.
You getting 66 surprises me as that’s a far distance. I COULD see you thinking “Yorktown” as an example.
My 1st challenge question was Belem, Para, Brazil... 66

I would have known both Yorktown or Saratoga...
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SDTiger9

SDTiger9

Heisman
Jan 26, 2005
37,524
85,660
98
1 Belem, Para, Brazil
2 Leeds, England
3 Merced, Ca
4 Cho Oyu, Nepal/China
5 Armidale, New South Wales
Weird. Those were not my cities. I don’t have access to them, just guest mode. Doing this from memory:
Battle of Saratoga
Leeds(I think)
Nepal/China border
Kenya
Chad
 

jimneffer

All-American
Jan 27, 2026
2,418
7,153
113
anyone play anthropeum yet?

 
  • Like
Reactions: HoggI74
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson