Medical issue for Leach…

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
It's no big deal, don't be so confused. He's just using Scripture pointing out there's a difference between typing "Prayers Sent" for an internet audience an actually asking God to help Leach In Jesus' Name while you are alone and speaking only to God in a private manner.
I wasn’t confused by that. I was confused why he felt to be more pious by quoting scripture about prayer. The guy was just typing out a prayer, not trying to be holier-than-thou as Mobile looks by posting those verses.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I wasn’t confused by that. I was confused why he felt to be more pious by quoting scripture about prayer. The guy was just typing out a prayer, not trying to be holier-than-thou as Mobile looks by posting those verses.
No biggie man.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Practically everything is rumor and speculation, but the longer it goes until an update the worse it sounds. I'm hoping that they rushed him there for emergency heart bypass surgery and it's just taking awhile. It seems like if that's the case they won't release any updates until he's in a recovery room and had a chance to wake up.

Reactions: 32 Dive

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
Practically everything is rumor and speculation, but the longer it goes until an update the worse it sounds. I'm hoping that they rushed him there for emergency heart bypass surgery and it's just taking awhile. It seems like if that's the case they won't release any updates until he's in a recovery room and had a chance to wake up.
This is my thought as well. Normally if they are stabilized some information is released letting people know his life is no longer in danger. It’s very concerning we haven’t gotten that update.

Reactions: The Maroon Pug

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
I'm not trying to start anything but if me and you were sitting in same room and somebody told me they heard that, I would ask you have you heard anything bc people are saying this.

AssEndDawg

Aug 1, 2007
It's not hard to read between the lines and tell that it's serious. He was stabilized at OCH and almost immediately transferred to a hospital over 100 miles away. That hospital is better known for handling stroke patients more so than heart attacks.

It could be lots of things. It could have been a heart attack (or anything) and he hit his head falling down. Or it could be a stroke. Or maybe it was a heart attack but there was some other good reason to send him to UMMC.
I'm not guessing on the seriousness, but keep in mind that UMC recently took over OCH. So, if they were going to send someone to another hospital it 100% would be UMC. Also, I don't think flying your multi-million dollar coach to UMC instead of letting the yahoos at OCH treat him is out of the question for almost any issue.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
This is a sad thread that puts things in perspective especially the older guys like me. I've made some positive changes over the last few months in drinking less and incorporating 5 sets of pushups every other day. When I started about 5-6 weeks ago, I could barely do ONE DAMN PUSHUP. I'm now knocking out 33-35 in 5 sets that takes less than 15 minutes and that number contiues to grow. Don't think you can't do it because Can't Never Could. And I'm about to go fix my dinner. Mahi Mahi on the stove top with just a little canola oil, kidney beans loaded with maters , onions & garlic, celery, oregano and hot sauce. Turnip greens with no fat but onions, garlic and some chopped beets that have been soaking in spices and vinegar. Make the changes HAPPEN. God Bless all Y'all.
Switch to olive oil.

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
as usual, this board is full of people being cryptic and not saying what they know and right now it’s pissing me off more than usual because we are all worried as hell about the man and nobody will tell me what’s going on. I am a fan of Leach. Always have been and always will be. You people posting cryptic are only worrying folks like me even worse by not speaking on what has happened.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
From Steve’s latest update it doesn’t sound like it’s going to turn out well

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
as usual, this board is full of people being cryptic and not saying what they know and right now it’s pissing me off more than usual because we are all worried as hell about the man and nobody will tell me what’s going on. I am a fan of Leach. Always have been and always will be. You people posting cryptic are only worrying folks like me even worse by not speaking on what has happened.

It would be nice if people could refrain from commenting when they don't KNOW ****.

But alas, humans are humans.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Switch to olive oil.
I use the extra virgin stuff (never even been kissed) but when you stir fry, you have to be careful with the smoke point and olive oil has a very low one. But I use olive oil and vinegar for salads and other stuff. Gotta be real careful when cooking with olive oil which is why I use canola which is very low in saturated fat.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
When they say he needs a miracle to survive, there's not much left to discuss. It's simply a waiting situation now to see how it goes.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
He is a well know national public figure. They will not keep everyone in the dark. He's probably in really bad shape and they are waiting to either he is stable or passed. I bet the University Hospital is loaded with media. My mom was in that emergency room five weeks ago and it is easier to get into a prison than that emergency room.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I use the extra virgin stuff (never even been kissed) but when you stir fry, you have to be careful with the smoke point and olive oil has a very low one. But I use olive oil and vinegar for salads and other stuff. Gotta be real careful when cooking with olive oil which is why I use canola which is very low in saturated fat.
NO ONE GIVESASHIT

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
I would tell you what ive heard, but everyone will freak out. I do understand though. It's pretty sensitive stuff.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Yeah but then you got people saying he didnt make it. And people NOT with the university saying **** like i heard something bad but prayers. Mother17 tell us what you know or stfu
I mean, just because they've heard something doesn't mean they should share it. I won't.
People don't need every damn detail.

Reactions: MSUDawg25

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Well one reporter said he was stabilized at Oktibbeha but sent to UMMC for further testing and treatment. Now that doesn't sound terrible. But it's been about 4 hours and still no more info. And if he doesn't know for sure saying stuff like he needs a miracle is not very cool. I'm starting the get pessimistic about the situation. Plus we have Anon trolling the board from Oxfart no doubt

Reactions: Fritz!

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I have information from a pretty reliable source, I'm not going to repeat it because it's not confirmed and it's not my place but it's extremely serious. If the info is wrong I don't want to spread rumors. I know rumors are encouraged but this is a man's life.