Medical issue for Leach…

coachhaines22

Oct 13, 2019
Heartbreaking situation and everyone should pray for Coach Leach.

People sharing unconfirmed news or trying to be someone to break something is uncalled for. Whatever the situation and updates are we will receive in a timely manner by people much closer to the situation.

Just pray for him and his family.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
If he has an aneurysm and doesn't have oxygen to his brain they can keep him alive but he will never coach again. That sound exactly like what happened to my wife. She was fine one minute and basically in a coma the next. Im pretty sad now. ****. Btw...that drug on for several days before I had them pull her off the ventilator and feeding tube.
I wish you would quit speculating on this situation based on what unfortunately happened to your wife.
Every situation is different and a heart attack isn’t not that big of a deal, pop a couple of stints in and home in a couple of days!
What you said - not me.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
How am I s piece of ****. I was told that whole writing the message. Y'all are sick *************. Like I want that to happen. People are reporting the same **** I've said on other sites and they didn't have people calling them sick.

Nov 11, 2022
How am I s piece of ****. I was told that whole writing the message. Y'all are sick *************. Like I want that to happen. People are reporting the same **** I've said on other sites and they didn't have people calling them sick.
I think it’s strictly because you’re posting from an Anon account and everyone is pretty emotional right now

Reactions: Fang1

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Steve rambles how he knows something dire, but he can’t share that, but believe him, he knows. Steve needs to shut up and quit trying to be the first in whatever this may turn out to be.
I didn't take his post as trying to be the first, but a desire to put out how serious it is and asking for people to pray. Just my impression.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I think we are all emotional right now. It's amazing to have other fan bases sending support. Negativity is often fun on message boards, but not now. Please stop the personal attacks, the support and informed updates are really important right now.

Oh and go to hell ole miss!
Sorry couldn't resist.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Is this What is sometimes referred to as a patient being “brain dead.”
Well the doctors could not reduce the pressure to repair the other aneurysm and she was having multiple strokes daily. They repaired one but said regardless she eould never eat or talk or walk on her own even best case scenario.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I wish you would quit speculating on this situation based on what unfortunately happened to your wife.
Every situation is different and a heart attack isn’t not that big of a deal, pop a couple of stints in and home in a couple of days!
What you said - not me.
A heart attack and a brain aneurysm are 2 different things

Reactions: Dawgg

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
just speculation but if players are still tweeting out prayers and haven’t been called to a meeting or start tweeting some things it might be a small part of a good sign.
Unfortunately, that is not going to be the case from everything we’ve been told and from what I’ve been told

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
A heart attack and a brain aneurysm are 2 different things
No 17- ing ****!
I’m just saying that your wife’s condition and death could be and probably is totally different than what CML is going thru. You said earlier a heart attack is basically no big deal!
I beg to differ on that statement.
Especially when the event happens outside of a medical facility.