Medical issue for Leach…

F4Gary

Jul 13, 2022

Ugadeer

Sep 4, 2022
From TT or WSU or MSU, it didn't matter he's always been the same guy, an amazing coach but more importantly , he gave a damn and wanted everyone else to as well. As a UGA fan I still watched every single leach press conference. The Dawgs in Athens are praying for him, his family, staff and the entire MSU community, we certainly hope the ship can be righted but if not I'm confident with the pirate at the helm it will dock in a tremendous port

wrapit

Nov 30, 2008
Like all I'm very sad he is gone.... but i have questions on his heart condition.
Was it not clear to him and his doctors that we had congestive heart failure over the last months (maybe years) with his consistent cough? I mean did they miss that diagnosis and therefore not treat it?
Or was it coach knowing he needed treatment and putting it off due to football obligations. I wonder if he was thinking if he could just make it to January, he would have time to slow down.
Wonder if we will ever know.

RIP CML

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Like all I'm very sad he is gone.... but i have questions on his heart condition.
Was it not clear to him and his doctors that we had congestive heart failure over the last months (maybe years) with his consistent cough? I mean did they miss that diagnosis and therefore not treat it?
Or was it coach knowing he needed treatment and putting it off due to football obligations. I wonder if he was thinking if he could just make it to January, he would have time to slow down.
Wonder if we will ever know.

RIP CML
His heart condition was apparently pretty well known.

John Canzano wrote an article about it and his pneumonia yesterday: Link.