MPG

Halldan

All-American
Staff member
Jan 1, 2003
185,963
9,011
113
This projection for SHU's MPG might be the most difficult in the school's history.

I'll give it a shot with little confidence

PG Del Jones 20 MPG

Combo G Trey Parker 14 MPG

2G Simeon Wilcher 20 MPG

2G Darien Moore 7 MPG

PG Mihailo Petrovic 8 MPG

Combo Roddie Anderson 14 MPG

2G/.SF Kareem Thomas 15 MPG

Swing Rodney Brown 17 MPG

Swing Theo Airhienbuwa 8 MPG

Swing/PF Mayar Wol 6 MPG

PF/C Devin Williams 21 MPG

PF Elijah Fisher 17 MPG

PF Ilay Dolinski 2 MPG

C Terry Copeland 21 MPG

C Abdulai Fanta Kabba 10 MPG
 

HALL85

Heisman
Jul 5, 2001
30,386
11,830
113
With what Little we know about this team, I can’t even take an uneducated guess. Although I do believe Devin Williams will have by far the most minutes per video on his social media postings.
 

Halldan

All-American
Staff member
Jan 1, 2003
185,963
9,011
113
I expected criticism. But you can't cherry pick too high and too low with projecting the whole roster.

Squeezing 200 minutes above is nearly impossible so I agree with many of the comments but again for accuracy you need to project minutes for 15 players.
 

Halldan

All-American
Staff member
Jan 1, 2003
185,963
9,011
113
In the short glimpse I got of Theo he is very athletic and a decent shooter. I believe his all around game is better than Wol's who seems to be a stationary perimeter shooter.

That said we need to watch them in game conditions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PirateBlue08

NIL BAD

Junior
Aug 15, 2025
418
372
63
Too many pieces not to struggle early on this year but the potential to be good & gel eventually is definitely there. Consider me very intrigued.
 

PirateBlue08

Senior
Jul 25, 2025
1,047
951
113
I expect the best 3 players to average 25 minute or more. I assume they will be tcope, dwill, and wilcher.
Foul issues may be the limiting factor. Sha wants that aggressive D and big men take time. If they don't rotate right, they will stack up fouls quickly.
 

PirateBlue08

Senior
Jul 25, 2025
1,047
951
113
In the short glimpse I got of Theo he is very athletic and a decent shooter. I believe his all around game is better than Wol's who seems to be a stationary perimeter shooter.

That said we need to watch them in game conditions.
Im still struggling to parse out the 3 and the 4. I assume Thomas and Rodney Brown can only play the 3 and Williams could only play the 4 (and 5), while Theo, Wol, and Fisher can all play the 3 and 4.

If that's all true, I can't see Brown and Thomas giving up time to either of Theo, Wol, or Fisher at the 3, and when it comes to the 4, its Williams and probably Fisher. Where do Wol and Theo fit on this team? Depth tweeners who mainly sit the bench all year like Dar last season?

Good problem to have depth. I think all these players can probably get some minutes right away as far as talent level, maybe aside from Dolinski. Not sure his level of development. I guess he'd be another 4 if he's capable of producing immediately.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hall84 and NolanK13

HALL85

Heisman
Jul 5, 2001
30,386
11,830
113
I expect the best 3 players to average 25 minute or more. I assume they will be tcope, dwill, and wilcher.
Agree but based on need and hype, Copeland and Williams at 30 mpg and Wilcher at 25. (85 of 200).

Jones, Thomas, Anderson, Fisher, Brown, Moore, Parker 100 of 200)

Everyone else (Kabba, Theo, Ilay, Wol) 15 of 200.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PirateBlue08
Seton Hall Pirates

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals 4-star PG Javion Tyndale commits to Seton Hall
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 4-star PG Javion Tyndale down to 6 schools
  3. 03 Women's Sports Highly-recruited 2027 prospect Ava Womack breaks down recruitment
  4. 04 Women's Sports Highly-recruited 2027 prospect Eni Oyedeji breaks down recruitment
  5. 05 On3 Basketball LMU transfer guard Rodney Brown Jr. commits to Seton Hall