NY Yankees

2forheels

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2025
1,351
1,065
113
Well, fellows, I'm calling it a night. I see nothing to even give me a glimmer of hope. We have 3 hits in 15 innings. Tampa just sprays the ball all over the place. They won the division because they are the better team. My 42 anniversary is tomorrow and I don't want to be up at midnight pissed off and not able to sleep. I've seen enough of these chumps.
 

bluebooksandbluecups

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2025
728
1,460
93
Are you watching a different game than me? They are making contact on damn near every pitch by Cam. That's very un Cam like. Makes me wonder if he's tipping pitches. But their approach has always been to just put the bat on the ball. Defense is not helping him at all either.
Exactly. They are a team that puts the ball in play. If we could actually play defense, then this game would be much closer.

I want McMahon and Jazz out of the lineup and off the opening day roster next season. Done with both of them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kik84

bluebooksandbluecups

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2025
728
1,460
93
And George would make sure heads would roll this offseason…but hos kids just keep swimming in that YES money and extending any and everyone associated with this product.
 

bluebooksandbluecups

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2025
728
1,460
93
Well, fellows, I'm calling it a night. I see nothing to even give me a glimmer of hope. We have 3 hits in 15 innings. Tampa just sprays the ball all over the place. They won the division because they are the better team. My 42 anniversary is tomorrow and I don't want to be up at midnight pissed off and not able to sleep. I've seen enough of these chumps.
Don’t blame you. And guess what? TB will miss the playoffs next year. But Boston or Baltimore will have a year. We have this great formula of being above average every year but never elite. Leads to a lot of ALDS and maybe ALCS exits.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kik84

bluebooksandbluecups

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2025
728
1,460
93
And some of this is on Judge. He needs to figure out how to be healthy. He can’t play a full season every other year. His inability to get back after his first injury this season killed the offense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kik84

kik84

All-Conference
Jul 29, 2025
1,188
1,341
113
Well, fellows, I'm calling it a night. I see nothing to even give me a glimmer of hope. We have 3 hits in 15 innings. Tampa just sprays the ball all over the place. They won the division because they are the better team. My 42 anniversary is tomorrow and I don't want to be up at midnight pissed off and not able to sleep. I've seen enough of these chumps.
I also turned it off once it was 5-1.

Absolute clown show.
 

kik84

All-Conference
Jul 29, 2025
1,188
1,341
113
And George would make sure heads would roll this offseason…but hos kids just keep swimming in that YES money and extending any and everyone associated with this product.

Heard a talking head say this year at the trade deadline, after the Yanks really didn't address their needs, that the Yanks under Hal have become a team that will do what it takes to make the postseason each year, but not everything they can do to win it all. Said the philosophy is to just hope somehow they can go on a run in the playoffs in order to win it all
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Visit Shows Jalen Davis What It Means to Be a Tar Heel
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football Edwards' Bounce Back Bodes Well for UNC - Daily Take
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Monday Staff Insider: Proving Improvement
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Jalen Davis Post-Visit Notes
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football UNC vs. Notre Dame Game Rewind