this . our guys look as loose as a goose and that is good.Originally posted by The_Catfather:
Aaron clutch as always. Love seeing that first 3 fall. Usually a good omen.
That's what I was saying I love to see that first wide open 3 from Aaron fall that makes me feel like he will be on fire tonight.Originally posted by The_Catfather:
Aaron clutch as always. Love seeing that first 3 fall. Usually a good omen.
Sure looks like we are early, they seem to have a great mindset. I think "it's on",......Originally posted by UK3Pointer:
We're on!!!
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR Football
The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
KSR Football
Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina