this . our guys look as loose as a goose and that is good.Originally posted by The_Catfather:
Aaron clutch as always. Love seeing that first 3 fall. Usually a good omen.
That's what I was saying I love to see that first wide open 3 from Aaron fall that makes me feel like he will be on fire tonight.Originally posted by The_Catfather:
Aaron clutch as always. Love seeing that first 3 fall. Usually a good omen.
Sure looks like we are early, they seem to have a great mindset. I think "it's on",......Originally posted by UK3Pointer:
We're on!!!
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)