this . our guys look as loose as a goose and that is good.Originally posted by The_Catfather:
Aaron clutch as always. Love seeing that first 3 fall. Usually a good omen.
That's what I was saying I love to see that first wide open 3 from Aaron fall that makes me feel like he will be on fire tonight.Originally posted by The_Catfather:
Aaron clutch as always. Love seeing that first 3 fall. Usually a good omen.
Sure looks like we are early, they seem to have a great mindset. I think "it's on",......Originally posted by UK3Pointer:
We're on!!!
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina