this . our guys look as loose as a goose and that is good.Originally posted by The_Catfather:
Aaron clutch as always. Love seeing that first 3 fall. Usually a good omen.
That's what I was saying I love to see that first wide open 3 from Aaron fall that makes me feel like he will be on fire tonight.Originally posted by The_Catfather:
Aaron clutch as always. Love seeing that first 3 fall. Usually a good omen.
Sure looks like we are early, they seem to have a great mindset. I think "it's on",......Originally posted by UK3Pointer:
We're on!!!
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
KSR Football
Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015