tonight was such a huge improvement I agree - can't fault himSkal fouls out...his D is a bigger issue than his O I think. He had a solid game tonight, not faulting him.
That's why I was asking the spread Tony Greene was calling a lot of phantom fouls.We have been called for 15 fouls this half and they haven't even put us in the bonus yet, yeah right refs.
Won't end up mattering, great start to SEC play! Go Cats!
At the very least a move in the right direction.tonight was such a huge improvement I agree - can't fault him
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU