tonight was such a huge improvement I agree - can't fault himSkal fouls out...his D is a bigger issue than his O I think. He had a solid game tonight, not faulting him.
That's why I was asking the spread Tony Greene was calling a lot of phantom fouls.We have been called for 15 fouls this half and they haven't even put us in the bonus yet, yeah right refs.
Won't end up mattering, great start to SEC play! Go Cats!
At the very least a move in the right direction.tonight was such a huge improvement I agree - can't fault him
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country”
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play