tonight was such a huge improvement I agree - can't fault himSkal fouls out...his D is a bigger issue than his O I think. He had a solid game tonight, not faulting him.
That's why I was asking the spread Tony Greene was calling a lot of phantom fouls.We have been called for 15 fouls this half and they haven't even put us in the bonus yet, yeah right refs.
Won't end up mattering, great start to SEC play! Go Cats!
At the very least a move in the right direction.tonight was such a huge improvement I agree - can't fault him
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight